1. Business details
This is the privacy notice of Positive Response Training & Consultancy Ltd.
Registered Office: Waterside Court, Falmouth Road, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8AW
2. Aims of the notice
We are required by law to tell you about your rights and our obligations in collecting and processing your personal information.
We ensure that any personal information you supply is only with your active consent, has a legal basis, is held securely and treated confidentially in line with GDPR regulations.
3. What information we collect about: Employees, Workers and Third Parties
• Employees & Workers – Personal details, payroll details.
• Third parties (visitors, customers, contractors etc) – Personal details, invoicing details, information regarding service or product requirements.
4. How we collect information
By email, telephone, post, using our website, submitting a contact form via our website.
We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit most parts of the website without identifying yourself. Once you provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
6. What we do with your personal information
We will only use employee, worker and third party information in the performance of our role as a training provider and to meet regulatory or legal requirements. We will not share information for any other purpose. The legal basis for processing information is:
• answer a query or provide information
• provide a service or product for you
• performance of a contract with you
• legitimate interest
• compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
7. How we will store your personal information
Your data will be held on our secure network and premises and will not be processed outside the UK. Internal access to your information will only be made available to staff who are required to process it for the purposes outlined in this notice.
Where information is shared with an external organisation (eg. external accounts company) they are required to keep your data safe and only use your data in accordance with our instructions.
8. With whom we might share information
Employee & Worker – Personal details and payroll information is shared with an external accounts company.
Third parties – Invoicing information is shared with an external accounts company.
The only exception to the above will be when we are required by law to provide information e.g. criminal investigation, or overriding legitimate interest, which overrides your rights and freedoms.
9. How personal information held can be accessed
Employees, workers and third parties can access their information. The right to access includes both the information and any uses which we might have made of the information.
10. How long we keep information
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this notice. Some data must be stored for specific time in order to meet statutory requirements, eg PAYE records.
11. If you wish to contact us for further information, please use the details below.
Positive Response Training & Consultancy Ltd
Registered office: Waterside Court, Falmouth Road, Penryn, TR10 8AW