Positive Response Training & Consultancy is the UK leader in the provision of specialist consultancy and training for the prevention and management of challenging behaviour.
We have updated our PBS training programme. We now have a new suite of 3 modules. More details are on the PBS training page.
Posted on 14 September 2016 | 9:40 am
Our unique online program provides Positive Behavioural Support for everyone. PBSpro takes you through a step-by-step process of producing a PBS plan. Each of the three stages costs just £12.99 inc VAT and credits can be bought instantly by PayPal or invoiced to organisations. Click the heading to read more.
Posted on 23 May 2016 | 2:00 pm
We have arranged the next PBM trainer course to take place in Bristol on 7-11 Nov, 28-29 Nov, 13-15 Dec. This course enables you to run the PBM care staff programme internally for your workforce. Please get in touch if you are interested in booking onto the course. See the PBM training page on our website for more information.
Posted on 23 May 2016 | 11:25 am
The PBS Academy is a collective of organisations and individuals in the UK who are working together to promote Positive Behavioural Support (PBS) as a framework for working with children and adults with learning disabilities who are at risk of behaviour that challenges. Click the heading to read more.
Posted on 29 January 2016 | 2:50 pm
Why use us?
Positive Response Training & Consultancy provides evidence-based solutions to the prevention and management of complex challenging behaviours in people with learning disabilities, autism, acquired brain injury and dementia.
What can we do for you?
We can work with you to develop a whole-organisation approach to Positive Behavioural Support by:
- Setting the scene for change by providing introductory orientation training in PBS and Functional Assessment
- Supporting you to conduct in-depth behavioural assessments and construct person-centred PBS plans via our online programme, PBSpro®
- Providing training in safe, ethical reactive strategies
- Helping you reduce the use of restrictive strategies (restraint, seclusion and as required medication) throughout your service
- Providing consultancy and follow-up support across all of these areas in order to create real change for the people you support
- Helping you evaluate the impact of the services you provide.